MedCity INVEST Precision Medicine brings together regional and national stakeholders across healthcare, biopharma, and medtech to discuss new developments in precision medicine, the reality on the ground, and what needs to happen for more widespread adoption and integration of these innovative technologies.
Click here to register now!
Here’s what’s happening on Day 3 of the online conference:
The State of Precision Medicine: 10:30-11:30 am ET
Precision Medicine has been gaining ground as more and more providers prescribe genetics tests and more payers decide to cover it. In this panel, experts in the field will provide a broad overview of where we are and where we need to go to make the promise and potential of precision medicine a reality.
Moderator: Jonathan Hirsch, Syapse Founder
- Daniel Knecht, MD, Vice President, Transformation Clinical Product, CVS Health
- David Spetzler, PhD, President and Chief Scientific Officer, Caris Life Sciences
- Nephi Walton, MD, Associate Medical Director of Precision Genomics, Intermountain Healthcare
Non Dilutive Funding for Life Science Startups
A panel discussion on non dilutive funding sources for biopharma and medtech startups from government research and industry grants to industry partnerships and venture debt.
Moderator: Stephen Nappi, Associate VP for Technology Commercialization and Business Development, Temple University
- Tom C.-C. Hu, Ph.D. MBA DABMP, Interdisciplinary Scientist/Project Officer, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services (HHS)
- Tiffany Wilson, President & CEO, University City Science Center
- Kelly Wylam, Director of Innovation Partnership, Ben Franklin Technology Partners
Photo: SusanneB, Getty Images